mag. Luka Tul
Trg Brolo 11, PO box 114
SI – 6001 Koper/Capodistria
Telephone: +386 5 611 72 04
Workdays from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Opening hours of the day-room
Monday and Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
For the use of the day-room it is necessary to set an appointment in advance.
- Regulation on Usage of the Archive Material in the Diocesan Archives (in Slovene)
- Internal Regulation of the Diocesan Archive (in Slovene and Italian)
General inforamations to the users
- The parish registers and Status Animarum are being moved from the parishes to the archive at the moment. Please contact the archivist for further information. Thank you for your understanding.
In our archive you can find also:
- documentation produced by the former apostolic administrations on today’s diocese’s territory
- transcription of the inventory regarding the material located in Trieste
- documentation of parishes and deaneries produced after 1945
- personal material of priests, who served in the diocese
- material (documents, scores, antiphonaries, parchments) of the chapter of the cathedral in Koper
- copies of the parishes’ chronicles
Reproduction of the material:
- It is not allowed to the user to make reproductions of the material on his own.
- Copies (on paper or digital) can be made only, if the material of interest is accessible to the user.
- The amount of copies is limited.
- The data storage devices (e. g. USB flash drive), if needed, are to be brought by the user himself.
Consulting the archival material, it is user’s duty to wear protecting gloves.
- Archdiocesan archive in Ljubljana ( http://nadskofija-ljubljana.si/nadskofija/nadskofijski-arhiv/)
- Archdiocesan archive in Maribor ( http://arhiv.nadskofija-maribor.si/index.php/sl/)
- Diocesan archive in Trieste ( http://www.diocesi.trieste.it/diocesi-e-uffici/uffici-diocesani/)
- Regional archive in Koper ( http://www.arhiv-koper.si/)
- Regional archive in Nova Gorica ( http://www.pa-ng.si/)
- Archive Society of Slovenia ( http://www.arhivsko-drustvo.si)